|Track||Courses||Duration||Start Date||End Date|
|Introduction to SQL||Oracle Database 12c: Introduction to SQL||5 days||19 February 2018||23 February 2018|
|Oracle Database 12c||Oracle Database 12c R2 : Administration Workshop Ed 3||5 Days||26 February 2018||2 March 2018|
|Oracle Database||Oracle Database: Programme with PL/SQL Ed 2||5 days||12 March 2018||16 March 2018|
|Oracle Reports||Oracle Reports Developer 10g: Build Reports||5 Days||19 March 2018||23 March 2018|
|Introduction to SQL Workshop||Introduction to SQL Workshop II Ed 2||2 Days||9 April 2018||10 April 2018|
|Oracle Application Express||Oracle Application Express Workshop 1 Ed 2||3 Days||11 April 2019||13 April 2018|
|Oracle Application Express||Oracle Application Express Workshop II Ed 2||5 Days||16 April 2018||20 April 2018|
- All Courses Are Instructor Led & Follow The Official Oracle University Curriculum.
- All Course Material Are In The Form Of the Oracle Downloaded E-Kit.
- All Delegates’Attendance Is Monitored Via An Attendance Sheet.
- Name List Is Submitted To Oracle University To Issue Certificates of Attendance.
- Delegates Are Required To Register Online With Oracle University.
- Each Delegate Is Allocated A PC For The Entire Duration Of The Course.
- Courses Begin At 9:00 AM and End At 5:00 PM With An Hour Lunch Break.
- Courses Include 2 Tea Breaks At 10:30 AM and 3:00 PM.
- All Training Conducted At The RPC Data Training Facility – Commerce Park, Gaborone.
- All Courses Are Public And May Have Delegates From Other Organizations.
- RPC Reserves The Right To Reschedule Should The Need Arise.
- Cancellation / Reschedule Policy:
- No Charge – Cancel / Reschedule 10 Or More Calendar Days Before Start Date
- Forfeit 50% Of Fees – Cancel / Reschedule 6 To 12 Calendar Days Before Start Date.
- Forfeit 100% Of Fees – Cancel / Reschedule 1 To 4 Calendar Days Before Start Date.
- Forfeit 100% Of Fees – No Show