|Track||Courses||Duration||Start Date||End Date|
|Introduction to SQL||Oracle Database 12c: Introduction to SQL||5 days||4 September 2017||8 September 2017|
|Introduction to SQL||Oracle Database 12c: Introduction to SQL||5 Days||11 September 2017||15 September 2017|
|Oracle Database 12c||Oracle Database 12c; Administration workshop||5 days||18 September 2017||22 September 2017|
|Oracle Database||Oracle Database : Programme with PL/SQL||5 Days||25 September 2017||29 September 2017|
|Oracle Reports Developer||Oracle Reports Developer 10g: Build Reports||5 Days||9 October 2017||13 October 2017|
|Oracle Linux||Oracle Linux 7: System Administration Ed 1||5 Days||14 October 2017||18 October 2017|
|Oracle Linux||Oracle Linux 7: Advanced Administration Ed 1||5 Days||23 October 2017||27 October 2017|
|Introduction to SQL||Oracle Database 12c: Introduction to SQL||5 Days||30 October 2017||3 November 2017|
|Oracle Database 11g||Oracle Database 11g; Administration Workshop 1||5 days||6 November 2017||10 November 2017|
|Oracle Database 11g||Oracle Database 11g; Administration Workshop 2||5 days||13 November 2017||17 November 2017|
- All Courses Are Instructor Led & Follow The Official Oracle University Curriculum.
- All Course Material Are In The Form Of the Oracle Downloaded E-Kit.
- All Delegates’Attendance Is Monitored Via An Attendance Sheet.
- Name List Is Submitted To Oracle University To Issue Certificates of Attendance.
- Delegates Are Required To Register Online With Oracle University.
- Each Delegate Is Allocated A PC For The Entire Duration Of The Course.
- Courses Begin At 9:00 AM and End At 5:00 PM With An Hour Lunch Break.
- Courses Include 2 Tea Breaks At 10:30 AM and 3:00 PM.
- All Training Conducted At The RPC Data Training Facility – Commerce Park, Gaborone.
- All Courses Are Public And May Have Delegates From Other Organizations.
- RPC Reserves The Right To Reschedule Should The Need Arise.
- Cancellation / Reschedule Policy:
- No Charge – Cancel / Reschedule 10 Or More Calendar Days Before Start Date
- Forfeit 50% Of Fees – Cancel / Reschedule 6 To 12 Calendar Days Before Start Date.
- Forfeit 100% Of Fees – Cancel / Reschedule 1 To 4 Calendar Days Before Start Date.
- Forfeit 100% Of Fees – No Show