RPC provides sales and services on a whole range of Oracle products which include both the Technology and Applications stack. These products and services are offered by RPC through various partnership levels and agreements. RPC has been associated with Oracle for over 18 years and its commitment to Oracle has enabled us to obtain their confidence and trust in being among a few firsts for Oracle in Africa.
RPC was the first company in Africa to have become
- An Authorized Reseller of Oracle Applications or Oracle e-business suite products in 2007.
- An Authorized Oracle Certified Advantage Partner in 2001.
- An Authorized Oracle First Line Support (FLS) partner in 2004.
- The authorized Oracle Approved Education Centre in Botswana since 2004.
- The only partner in Southern Africa to be authorized by Oracle to carry out localizations for Oracle Payroll and its first customer was the National Development Bank (NDB) Botswana.
The Oracle E-Business Suite is capable of being deployed on a number of different hardware platforms, operating systems, and architectures. While individual modules of the system can be deployed in numerous ways utilizing multiple servers, Oracle recommends a three-tier architecture for deployment (Database Server, Application Server, Client with a Standard Browser)
In the Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12X, the supporting Oracle software is installed and managed entirely on servers, eliminating desktop software installation and upgrades. This significantly reduces the costs associated with managing the client to practically nothing. Users benefit from the same functionality and rich graphical user interface as the client/server release. Oracle’s browser-based architecture provides the Oracle E-Business Suite with a robust framework for multi-tier, distributed computing.
RPC is an Oracle Gold Partner.